In 1900, life expectancy was under 50. Today, living into your 70s, 80s, and 90s is expected. Financial planning is more than just figuring out the dollar amount you will need to cover your expenses. It is about planning how to make the most of your life.
“It’s more than just dollars and cents. It’s about living the life you want.”
As your life changes, your questions and pressure points change, as well. At some point you are likely trying to pay for college, and at the same time, spending more time caring for your aging parents.
We’ll advise you on:
- Social Security claiming strategies
- Medicare - filing deadlines, benefits, holes in coverage
- Life and Long-Term Care insurance needs
- Required minimum distributions (RMDs)
- Portfolio withdrawal strategies
- Elder care issues- aging in place, assisted living, Medicare
- Helpful technology/apps
Whether your need to decide when to retire, navigate a difficult life transition, or educate the next generation, our team is ready to provide clarity and direction into these new life chapters.
"Children of our clients are our clients."
We often help with:
- College loan repayment strategies
- Reviewing benefits package from that first job offer
- Budgeting strategies for your newly launched adult children
Next Up: Investment Management